Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Last night was absolutely amazing. I went to bed at eight and slept till five this morning. It was great. :-) It also stormed I believe most of last night, thunder, lightening, the whole shebang. Was beautiful to listen to. Storms, you had me at hello, if your a bird, I am a bird, you were amazing.
I got an 87 on a English paper I was afraid I would not do well on. That made me pretty excited. :-) To top it off my car broke down yesterday. Needless to say it was embarrassing, and filled with awkward silences, and me not knowing how to pop my hood. But it was good.
It is supposed to snow tomorrow night!
Next week starts dead week…..oh wait, I’m sorry….’limited activities week’. It is so hard to believe that is semester is almost over, it feels like it just began. Goodness, God has done some amazing things these past few months. He has taught me so much.
Okay, that is all I have.
:-)

No comments: