Monday, November 20, 2006

And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing;
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation,
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration,
And then proclaim: “My God, how great Thou art!”
I love it when I find God in the smallest things, and it simply takes my breath away. When I look, I find Him. I had stopped looking, and He brought me to my knees. Oh thank you Lord for second, third………sixtieth chances. :-) Today was good, I feel restored. I love looking back at my previous posts, and see how far I have come, and how He has worked in my life.

No comments: