Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanksgiving is so soon. I am so excited. More than excited, almost to the point of a happy dance. I need to write, I want to write, but I can’t write. I’m in college. They seem to feel the need to suck all the writingness out of me and use it all on papers about very boring subjects. I know writingness isn’t a word, but oh well, I made it one. :-P

We made semi eye contact the other day. That made me pretty happy. But I need to get over it and move on. Writing this isn’t helping. bah. :-)

I need sleep so bad, thank you Jesus for the weekend. This weekend is being devoted to sleep, writing my paper, and most importantly, spending time with my Savior. I am craving it, needing it, wanting it. My devotion is lacking and I hate that fact.
Spell check is not working either, apologies for my misspelling of things.
I miss my parents and brother.
Thanksgiving, you need to hurry up and come soon.

No comments: