Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey there spine, where have you been?

OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

I just had a whirlwind of emotions happen within the past 30 minutes.

Standing in the living room hearing my two roommates talk bad about me in the kitchen for 5 minutes straight.

Leaving the apartment and slamming the door on the way out.

Crying in my car, feeling hurt, angry, and alone.

Calling my mom, talking it out.

Going inside, no tears, only anger.

Washing the dishes, listening to roommate #1 apologize and butt kiss for five minutes.

Digging my spine out of the closet and dusting it off.

Going into roommate #2's room and telling her how I felt. Words were exchanged, mostly on my part. She just stood there like a deer in headlights. I was so tired of the crap she had been pulling all semester. I called her a name that I won't mention here, because it would cause my blog to become not family friendly.

Oh man, it feels good to have my spine back in place.

~
Edit: Okay so I do realize that this was probably not the best way to express my feelings, but I am still proud reguardless.

Edit 2: AND, we are going to ignore the fact that I have a Counseling major and actually have the skills to correctly solve problems like this. 

No comments: