Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Now you're working in a bank, a family man, a football fan, and your name is Harry.....

Remind me again why I chose to stay and go to college in a state that is so freaking hot??? Maybe I should go to a PA program where it does not get over 80 degrees in the summer. That would be perfectly fine with me.


This heat is ridiculous.


The new X-Files movie left me sorely disappointed. It was good, but not X-Files good. Yes, I realize that it is a bit ridiculous that I have been a closet X-Files fan for some five years now, but I am learning to accept it.

I am falling in love with orla kiely. Her bags are so beautiful, the Etc collection is my favorite.

My mom and I are going shopping in the city on Thursday. Friday family comes in from K.C., then Saturday is her surprise party.

Mamma Mia does get my two thumbs up. I liked it overall, and am choosing to ignore the fact that Colin Firth was homosexual in the movie. Don't take me wrong, I have no problem with people who choose to be that way, even though I don't agree with it. But there is just something wrong with him playing a gay man. It took me the entire length of the movie to figure it out. Once I realized it my jaw dropped and I let out a "You've got to be kidding me," right in the middle of the theater. He is, and will always be beautiful, straight, and Mr. Darcy; regardless of who he plays in other movies.



Bahahahahaha I love singing to him. He secretly loves it too.

No comments: