Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introducing

It is so hard going somewhere you really don't want to go. I know I will be fine when I get there, but, I so don't want to go.
I feel ridiculous. I didn't even feel like this Freshman year. I suppose I became attached to my family more than I realized.
My mom, and my best friend are taking me. Speaking of the best friend, you should check out Diary of a (Somewhat) Mad Black Woman. After much begging she finally started a blog. :) I've been working on my dad too, but sadly, he keeps shutting me down every time I ask. Goodness how I would love to see the things he would write. :)

I got my hair cut too. It took me most of the evening to like it, but now I do. Its different, a little shorter, and thinner. I still want to grow it out so I didn't do anything too drastic. At first I wanted to throw up because I thought I looked like this punk skater kid/Japanese anime girl, but it has grown on me since then. I no longer think that I look like I should buy leather and write dark poetry, so life is much better.

I leave to move back in a little over three hours...........Hummmm.

No comments: