Thursday, August 14, 2008

I see my easy load....

Over the past several days I have transfered all my archives from wordpress to blogger.
4 years of posts.
Transfered ALL BY HAND.
Oh. My. Goodness.

It took forever, and was so freaking ghetto.
But it is done, and I couldn't be happier.

It was interesting to go back and skim over 4 years worth of posts. I was so emo in 2006, and in 2007 I over analyzed everything. And it was such a bad hair year for me. I can see in the Fall of 2007 where I was so tired and had no energy, which I thought was me being lazy but in reality was my heart beating out of control.
Looking back I see how much I have grown up. I see places where I wish I could go back and tell myself, "Girl don't waste your time, he is such a pig." But I went through all those things for a reason, and I see that know.

~
I love watching the Olympics. My Dad use to fence in highschool. We were watching women's fencing today and he was getting all into it. It was funny. I had no clue swordplay could cause you to sweat so much. Either that or Chinese women have profuse sweating issues.
~
Jesus,
Can my future husband be a competitive swimmer??
Because they are so dang beautiful.
Thanks, I appreiciate it.
Love,
Addi

No comments: