Saturday, April 5, 2008

You say you want a revolution....

I got so much done this weekend, I love feeling productive. But unfortunately the things that I did get done did not include my large pile of homework.
I leave for Scotland/Manchester in roughly 61 days. I am so very nervous and excited all at the same time.

I had an interesting moment while driving around campus with my windows rolled down the other day. Some random guy walked by my car, winked, and gave me a 'sup, girl?'......no comment.

There was also FBI/Police Dogs in front of one of the buildings that my class was in, not sure why they were there.

After talking about it extensively with the parentals they gave me the okay to enroll in night school to become an EMT next fall. My reasons we very valid. One, it looks really good to have 1000+ patient care hours to put on my application for the PA program. Two, it is a great side job to have. And three, I can take it at night and take 13 hours at OBU next fall.

Girls can be so shallow. Gah, its been almost a month, you would think that this would be over. People, junior high called, they want their drama back.

No comments: