Tuesday, April 29, 2008

what would do if I sang out of tune?

Today has been one of those days where everything goes right. I love days like that.

The best friend jumped on the blogging bandwagon. That's going to be an interesting read.

I am the proud new owner of an ipod touch. I'm not going to lie, it is freaking amazing. I had long ago run out of room on my old one, so I figured it was time for an upgrade, and I had the money so I went for it.

I spent a good 45 minutes in my English professor's office today. We talked about my long paper for about 20 minutes, then we talked about other stuff. We share a mutual appreciation for all things Apple. He commented that his new Mac was sexy, and I so didn't expect him to say anything along those lines. I just gave this awkward laugh and changed the subject. It was so funny, and so awkward. Then he told me the story of how He and his wife met. It was so romantic.

My mom is coming tomorrow. I am so happy. We are going to play in the city after my doctor's appointment I think. Exciting.

No comments: