Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sickness Ramblings

I hate being sick, I truly do. I had been trying to ignore it all week but this morning I woke up and felt five kinds of terrible. So I bit the bullet and went to the doctor to find out I have strep. So I have been holed up in my room all day.......I hate being sick.
But as much as I hate being sick, I will have to admit it has been nice to spend a day doing nothing, like the following:

  • Eating only chocolate donuts because that is the only thing that tastes even remotely good.
  • Reading for fun, something that I have not had the luxury to do in a long time.
  • Not get out of bed all day.
  • Snuggle underneath my covers and watch the second season of The O.C. while it is raining outside.
  • Drift in and out of sleep without having to worry about setting an alarm.

No comments: