Monday, April 21, 2008

I turned in my paper proposal today, I think I did a good job on it, but we shall see.

I got a C+ on my civ test, only two mere points away from a B. It was pure torture for me.

Of course, my air conditioner would quit working the week it is the hottest it all been all freaking year. Its a good thing I don't have a roommate, because I have been pretty much been wear little to no clothes.

I got to catch up on the second season of The Tudors today, I was a happy girl.

Things with the parentals are good, awkward, but good.

Duck and Cover. Because it's a good thing our bodies can withstand 1,000's degrees of heat and kilotons of explosive force, otherwise duck and cover would be useless.

Three more weeks of school, then finals, then I leave for Scotland. I cannot express to you how ready I am to go. It is going to be interesting being on my own some 4,000 miles away from anyone I know. I have been starting to buy things for my trip and have been researching different packing methods, and what to take with you. Yes, I'm a nerd.

No comments: