Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I want to go to China so badly. I am studying it in one of my classes. The more I learn about it the more I want to go. I think it is becoming one of my new healthy obsessions. :)





These pictures were taken around Guilin, in the Guangxi Province. Even though the government is pretty jacked up, I really love China. Everything about the land, culture, and the people is beautiful. AND they have pandas. I like pandas.

AND?.

I have a choice to make regarding how I want to spend my January of 2008. I can be a good nursing student and take Development and nutrition at school?..OR I have to chance to spend two weeks in London on a trip for school. Dang. Its a tough call. No, not really. I guess the hard part is coming up with 2700 dollars?..but I do have my parents permission, and I have a passport. SO it could happen.

No comments: