Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tonight I was praying and talking to God about something that has been on my heart for a while. I didn’t think it was going anywhere, and I was wanting to obey His will, even if it meant not getting mine. I know I am being pretty vague, but in the end God ended up saying “Addi, just ask me for what you want, if it’s my will, I will grant you your desire.” So I was pretty much sitting there with an ‘oh, okay’ expression on my face. I had never thought to ask God directly; so I did, and we shall see what happens. I forget sometimes that God wants us to ask Him for the things we want or need. Even if they are silly. :)

In other random news, I was at starbucks tonight, and heard a conversation that made me giggle.

Guy in a cowboy hat: Can you put any marshmallows in mine for me?
Starbucks girl: No, but I have whip creme, will that work?
Guy in a cowboy hat: No, I’m kind of a marshmallow man. I’ll just take it plain.

So needless to say, it was pretty funny, and it made me laugh.

No comments: