Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I like how I am able to cry out to God, and He can hear me, and then in the next moment He can tell me to be silent and to listen. I love how good He is, even when times are rough. Well, they really are not rough for me, but they are right now for some people I love. Which makes my heart hurt for them.

I sent a ‘get well card’ to a boy for the first time today. I am still a little surprised that I did it. But, it is what God wanted me to do, so I am good with it.

So I am definitely the only freshman in my Comparative Civilization class. But its funny. There are all of these juniors and sophomores and a few seniors with their very boring green and blue notebooks…..and then there’s me….with my pink flower notebook and polka dot folder. :) Seriously. There are married guys in there…..weird.

Ferrari .

:)

No comments: