Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So I have some to the realization that I like happy music. I guess I just can?t help myself, I do truly love music. Music sometimes is able to explain things that I am feeling and thinking when I am unable to. In my Arts in Western Culture class my professor played a song for us to pick out the melody. Ever since then I cannot stop listening to it. I made it my song on my myspace profile too. Actually, now that I listen to the words, its really a sad song, but it sounds happy, so I?m good with it.

School is back in full swing. I think I will like most of my classes. I am taking the second semester of Civ, which looks to be a killer. But I am going to put effort into this year and hopefully do better. There is this girl in my class that I know, and she knows me, and we eyeball each other in class. For some sad reason I always want to do better than her. So, regardless of how childish that sounds, I am choosing to look at it a an incentive to get my work done and come prepared for class. See, every cloud does have a silver lining.

I love, love, love my Family Science class. It is an intro class for my major. I am one of the older ones in class, which is something I?m not really used to. I remember freshman year I was so intimidated by upperclassmen in my classes, its weird that I am almost one of them now.

My mom called me today and told me that I have raised $450 so far for my trip. That really makes me excited. I know that God will provide, but, the evil one is tending to whisper doubts in my ear, and they are getting louder.

The kick-off for pizza night with M made my Tuesday bright. I didn?t realize how much I really did miss her. We discussed my plans for Rush, and her applying for a nursing job at surrounding hospitals. Afterwards we went back to her apartment and she introduced me to her new kitten Maui. I have been wanting a kitten lately but this added fuel to the flame. I want a kitten so badly. If I thought I could get away with sneaking a kitten into the dorm, I would seriously consider it.

I only have 8 more episodes of Lost to watch until I am completely caught up??so I think that is how I am going to spend the rest of my evening.

Edit: Dang, they done killed Charlie off. I?m a little sad.

No comments: