Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The evening in the valley was beautiful. The drive in your car with the windows unrolled belting out your favorite song, kind of beautiful. It truly felt like spring. The wind blew gently, and they stars were out; shining brightly. I could see the fingerprints of God everywhere. By looking up at the stars, I don't see how anyone can say that there is no God. Looking at His creation in the sky takes my breath away, time after time. I am slowly regaining that once lost passion for the Lord. I cannot tell you how much this excites me.
I can see a journey ahead. A journey that is coming up soon, and will last a week or so. It will be hard, but I know that the outcome of it will be well worth it. In a way I am looking forward to it. Seeking the Lord, and his will for my life, words cannot describe.
Someone told me the other day that they enjoyed the beat of my heart. It made me smile because I felt touched, then I inwardly giggled because it reminded me of that one Hilary Duff song Beat of My Heart. Yes, that is the way my mind works.

No comments: