Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I needed time to slow down. These past five days have seemed like a blur. I needed time to reorganize, it that makes sense.
It is hard to believe that I have lived in my new home for almost ten months. I keep telling people that 'I have just moved here', but yet in a way it is not true. A whole year has almost passed, and I am no longer new. I guess time has passed so quickly that I did not even notice it. But then there were times, during those rough storms, that time seemed to drag on.
I can officially say that I have passed my stage of 'wanting to move on'. I have become thankful for this point in my life, and am starting to look at what God is teaching me. I guess if you could describe the past few days in short phrases; it would go something like this:
speechless practice
crawling under electric fences to witness
helping a friend move
visiting
being chased by a dog
widget
sleep
ikea

No comments: