Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Its hard to not be angry at someone, especially when they blame you for something you did not do. Tonight she made me very angry. Playing the victim, like usual. I wanted to yell at her and tell her that her quickly made accusations were terribly wrong. But I remained silent, and pleaded with God to strike her down with lightening. Well, I wanted him to, but I know I was being a tad irrational, and my wants were wrong. It was during my conversation with the Lord that He reminded me that my anger and distrust in God was a sin. My prayer should be that instead of wanting her to be struck down by lightening, it should be to be able to see her the way God does, through His eyes. Her sins are no greater than mine. I am just as horrible of a sinner as she is, and God loves us just the same. Embarrassed, I asked God for forgiveness, and gave him my problem. It is hard to be humbled by the Lord. But I do need it every now and then.

On a brighter note my transcripts have been officially finished for the first semester, so I shall send them into the college of my choice and hopefully get an acceptance letter. Senior pictures are being taken on Sunday too.

I am so blessed. God has given me a wonderful family, that I often take for granted. I am beginning to realize that everyday.

No comments: