Saturday, December 31, 2005

Your Life: The Soundtrack
Opening credits:Beautiful Somehow ~ Joy Williams
Waking up:California ~ Hawk Nelson
Average day:Legacy ~ Nichole Nordeman
First date:The Way You Look Tonight ~ Michael Buble
Falling in love:Tale as Old as Time ~ Beauty and the Beast
Love scene:I'm in Love with You ~ Joy Williams
Fight scene:Your So Vain ~ Carly Simon (ha, that is the first thing that popped into my head.)
Breaking up:How Can You Mend A Broken Heart ~ Bee Gees
Getting back together:Return to Me ~ Dean Martin
Secret love:Goodnight my Sweet Someone ~ The Music Man Soundtrack
Life's okay:Panio Man ~ Billy Joel
Mental breakdown:Bohemian Rhapsody ~ Queen
Driving:Margaritaville ~ Jimmy Buffet or Mr. HeatMiser ~ Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy
Learning a lesson:Through Heaven's Eyes ~ Brian Stokes Mitchell
Deep thought:Breathe (2AM) Anna Nalick
Flashback:I'll Be Home For Christmas ~ Michael Buble
Partying:Lady Marmalade ~ (Hah, just kidding, I only like the begining of the song, it has a peppy beat.)
Happy dance:Sway ~ Michael Buble
Regreting:Who Am I ~ Casting Crowns
Long night alone:All I Need ~ Bethany Dillon
Death scene:Knockin' On Heaven's Door ~ Avalon (hah) or Past the Point of No Return ~ Phantom of the Opera (haha)
Closing credits:Everything to Me ~ Avalon

Take this survey Find more surveys

Happy New Year.

No comments: