Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Firsts For 2005
JANURARY!
First Time for my Dad to lose his job.
First time to have an ipod.
First time to drive to church in the snow.
First time to drive in “Mr. Darcy”
FEBRUARY!
First time to receive an award.
First time to be “spies” in the park.
First time to be chased by a dog.
First time to receive flowers from my father for no reason.
MARCH!
First F in an class. Boo.
First time to wear bunny ears while walking in target.
First time to cry over the loss of a friend.
APRIL!
First time to receive flowers from a boy.
First time to have my tonsils taken out.
First time to discover The Phantom of the Opera.
First time to make earrings.
MAY!
First Prom.
First time to smell pot. :-)
First time to shop for a dress.
First time to be yelled at by a doctor.
First move.
JUNE!
First incredible reconciliation.
First time living in a new town.
First time to be homesick.
First time to meet Raychell. :-)
First time to unpack my room.
JULY!
First time to go to a Hawk Nelson Concert.
First time to wear pink converse.
First time to own a Beatles shirt.
First time to apply for a job.
AUGUST!
First time to go to a fish fry.
First time to ride a horse.
First time to discover Billy Joel.
SEPTEMBER!
First time to be seventeen.
First time to shop in Sherman.
First time to show sheep at a show.
First time to yell at a goat.
OCTOBER!
First time to dress up as a mouse for Halloween.
First time to perform in Speechless.
First trip to St. Louis.
First time to drive to the city.
NOVEMBER!
First Thanksgiving in a new town.
First late night at Braums.
First SS Class Party.
First time to be scared so badly that I wet my pants.
First time to drive of a bridge.
First time to apply for college.
DECEMBER!
First walk in the snow.
First time having a serious talk with a boy in a truck.
(Not a lot of things happened in December, work with me.)
First time to drive my new car “Willoughby”.
First snowball fight.
First time to cry out to God on my knees.
First time to color my hair “mocha frappachino”.
There was my firsts for 2005! 2006 is going to hold a lot of firsts as well. First time out of the country, college, first passport, and hopefully a whole lot more!!
~
has been one of those days….
It wasn’t the greatest Christmas.
Church was canceled tonight.
My car overheated.
I was by myself.
My father had to walk me through over the phone on how to pour water in the radiator.
I got locked out of my house too.
And to top it all off, I got ketchup on my jeans.
Let’s hope the last week of the year goes a little better.
I will summarize my Christmas in a quote that came from my aunt this weekend:
Come here! What are you wearing that smells like pot?

Take that as you will.

No comments: