Friday, September 5, 2008

Tag!

i am: listening to my itunes library
i think: I might take my contacts out
i know: that Chemistry is hard
i want: for it to be monday
i have: a party in my tummy

i wish: that my apartment wouldn't be so dang hot
i hate: my lack of endurance
i miss: sweet Dyson
i fear: drowning and being alone forever
i feel: happy
i hear: my roomie watching a movie

i smell: my febreeze air freshener
i crave: chocolate and caffeine (its that time)
i search: for the truth in everything
i wonder: if I will ever reach my goals
i regret: choices in my past
i love: thunderstorms and snuggling
i ache: for people that are hurting
i care: very little about what people think of me
i always: play with my hair
i am not: going to bed anytime soon
i believe: that I will have a good birthday this year
i dance: quite often when I am alone
i sing: to my brother
i don't always: think before I speak
i fight: taking my medicine
i write: because it helps me process my thoughts
i win: random free drinks from those pop bottle caps
i lose: random stuff

i never: gone to a public school
i confuse: myself
i listen: because I am socially awkward
i can usually be found: reading
i am scared: that my heart will never be fixed
i need: to hear I affirmation quite often
i am happy about: this next week. 







I tag, Melissa, Elizabeth, and whoever else reads this.

No comments: