Monday, November 14, 2005

“Your salvation requires you to turn back to Me and stop your silly efforts to save yourselves. Your strength will come from settling down-in complete dependence on Me.”
-Isaiah 30:15
~

But the waves are calling out my name
And they laugh at me
Reminding me of all the times
I’ve tried before and failed
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
The voice of truth says, Do not be afraid
The voice of truth says, This is for My glory

~
Waves are calling out my name and laughing at me. It’s hard, I’m not going to lie. But this too shall pass.
It’s hard learning that you have faults and when others tell you this. But last night, they did not tell me this to hurt me, but they told me because they loved me. They told me things I needed to see.
Sometimes I am so ready to hear the words “Well done, good and faithful servant.”

No comments: