Monday, November 7, 2005

Edit:
I have a new about page, email me know if it doesn’t show up.
End Edit:
In response to my sharing another one of my dreams, my mother quickly replies, “You better be careful about sharing your dreams, or your going to find your self in a hole, just like Joseph.” ~
This past weekend I have spent in prayer. Today I gave my decision that I would love to go to Armenia. This excites me and terrifies me all at the same time. I am happy about this journey, and welcome it with open arms. But it is the fear of the unknown, the ‘what-ifs’ that are getting to me. I know God will provide, and take care of me. So I will be fine.
And, I get a stamp in my passport.
~
Love is invincible facing danger and death.
Passion laughs at the terrors of hell.
The fire of love stops at nothing–
it sweeps everything before it.
Flood waters can’t drown love,
torrents of rain can’t put it out.
Love can’t be bought, love can’t be sold–
it’s not to be found in the marketplace.
-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

No comments: