Thursday, November 3, 2005

Last night I had a dream that my family and I went on vacation to Hawaii. We had a great time swimming with dolphins and the sea lions. (Remember, this is a dream.) In a spur of the moment decision, my father says he wants to go to Aruba the next morning, we all agree. So that night my family went to bed early. I decided to take a walk on the beach with my camera. Soon, I spot a surfer. As this surfer glided and spun across the water, he left a trail of brilliant glitter in the water. The colors were wonderful oranges, purples, and blues. Surprised by this I call out to the surfer. "Surfer, how are you making all of those colors?"
He simply responds, "This is what happens when you surf and smoke pot."

~
How or where that cam from I have no idea, but I woke up this morning laughing to myself.

No comments: