Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A- is for Armenia, which makes me wiggle when I think about it.
B- is for Braums, which Amanda, Me, Justin, and Deea were going to go to tonight.
C- is for canceled. Justin canceled, and then Deea suddenly had a test to study for. It made me giggle at her.
D- is for donkey. In the Shakespeare poem I am reading for British Literature, they is a white donkey that I lovely lady sits upon.
E- is for email. I received a lovely email the other day that said:
“Addi I love you and I hope you live well and prosper.”
I lovingly replied with:
“I heart you friend. And may the God of Wrath not pour out his bowl of eternal torment on you.
Have a good day!

Love, Addi
F- is for fire. There was a terrible fire tonight across the street from the church.
G- is for Gas, the prices are going down.
H- helphaump. I think is how you spell it. I recieved a helphalump stuffed animal named Lumpy. He is cute and purple.

I- is for incomparable mercy and grace. His mercy and grace is like no other.
J- is for jammies. I have purple jammies on tonight that I only wear in the winter time.
K- is for K-Lake, our local radio station that I am in love with.
L- is for lip gloss. I must confess I am in love with it.
M- is for mad. I am mad that I cannot find my USB cord to upload pictures from my camera. (I believe that it accidentally got packed.)
N- is for narwhal. That is the only thing I can think of.
O- is for orange juice, which I am now craving.
P- is for passport, which I get in Janurary.
Q- is for Quaker Oatmeal, which I believe is on the menu for breakfast in the morning.
R- is for Rae, which is the middle name of the best friend.
S- is for sacrifice. God wanted me to sacrifice something, and it hurt a lot to do it.
T- is for talking with the Lord.
” I want you to sacrifice all of your secular music and let it go.”
“But Lord, music is my life, it’s one of my passions.”
“Exactly, you put it in front of me.”
“This is too hard for me, it is something I cannot do.”
“Remember what I did for you?”

U- is for understanding what God is speaking to my heart.
V- is for vegabon, which is a word in an Elton John song I heard on the radio today.
W- is for water, the taste of our tap water is yucky.
X- it is extremely dangerous to do air guitar while jumping of the couch. Scars tend to happen.
Y- is for yesterday. Yesterday is a word that pops up in a lot of places. You can talk about what happened to you yesterday, Paul McCartney, and Hilary Duff can sing about yesterday, or you can refer to something as being ’so yesterday’. This requires a toss of the hand, and a strong valley girl accent. Lord help you if you ever say that in a sentence.
Z- is for Zeus. Which is a Greek god, which reminds me of the Greek alphabet, which reminds me of hurricane beta. Love how my mind works?

No comments: