Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Edit:
I have a new about page, email me know if it doesn't show up.
End Edit:
In response to my sharing another one of my dreams, my mother quickly replies, "You better be careful about sharing your dreams, or your going to find your self in a hole, just like Joseph."

~
This past weekend I have spent in prayer. Today I gave my decision that I would love to go to Armenia. This excites me and terrifies me all at the same time. I am happy about this journey, and welcome it with open arms. But it is the fear of the unknown, the 'what-ifs' that are getting to me. I know God will provide, and take care of me. So I will be fine.
And, I get a stamp in my passport.

~
Love is invincible facing danger and death.
Passion laughs at the terrors of hell.
The fire of love stops at nothing--
it sweeps everything before it.
Flood waters can't drown love,
torrents of rain can't put it out.
Love can't be bought, love can't be sold--
it's not to be found in the marketplace.
-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

No comments: