Friday, December 5, 2008

Help

God, please help me find a way to make this work.

I received an email from my housing director and he said I have to find three roommates by the end of the semester or I have to move out of my apartment. I'm so frustrated and upset. I honestly hate OBU. I still have a hard time understanding why God wants me here.
My options are:
1. Find three roommates in two weeks.
2. Move out and have nowhere to go.
3. Beg these three nasty party girls who live two doors down and ask if I can live with them. (One, by the way, is a lesbian and I am pretty sure she has a crush on me.)

I am so stressed, I just don't know what to do. Its frustrating as well because I know two of my roommates are lying to OBU and are moving off campus and are not 21. So because of their deception I am suffering the consequences. It doesn't seem fair.

God, if this is where you want me, then why are you making it so hard??

No comments: