Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And stay by my side, 'Til morning is nigh...

I have SO many things to do this week it is not even funny. I keep telling myself that I only have a week and a half more. I can make it.
The whole room situation has worked out. I'm so thankful. Three girls are moving in with me next semester, and I get to stay where I am.
This past weekend at home was amazing on so many levels. It was one of my better weekends at home. Sunday night at church God and I had a huge heart to heart and I got back on track with Him. It was also one of the best worship experiences I've had in a long time. I had to ask forgiveness from a lot of people and they were more than happy to do so. After it was all over I was filled with peace, something I haven't felt in a long time.

No comments: