Monday, July 21, 2008

From the Ocean to my Room, I Feel it Too.

Going on family/cottage vacation till Wednesday. Should be interesting. I am excited about taking pictures and wandering around the city.
My medicine isn't working and is giving me horrid headaches, so I have to call the cardiologist today to discuss my other medicine options. Needless to say, I was a crabby patty this weekend. Not feeling well wears me out physically, but mentally too, because I get frustrated and sick of being sick.
I won't have my laptop, deciding to leave it here will be good for me. Being out of touch every now and then can be healthy. But I have twitter mobile, so I might update occasionally on there.

I've fallen in love with all things Vera Bradley. Especially this.
Too bad my major requires large textbooks that caused me to invest in a heavy duty bag.
Gone are the days of a cute, fluffy major.
Oooo, maybe I could get one for the EMT program?? Hum, its a thought.
Wow, I am procrastinating.

No comments: