Thursday, September 7, 2006

I have probably had the worst day ever since I have been here at school. It was truly bad. :-)
But out of it I learned some pretty good things.

I….
learned that the phrase “love thy enemies” means you want the best for your mean professor. That means that you can’t wish for him to fall off a cliff, no matter how mean He is.

learned how wonderful it feels to go to my Father with my troubles, He is all I need.

learned how thankful I am that I did not sign up for flag football, being a Gumdroplet cheerleader for the gumdrops is my job. :-)

learned how much I took my parents for granted growing up.

learned that Arby’s makes everything a lot better.

learned that as much fun college is, it is hard sometimes.

learned that finding that one class that you love makes taking all the others so worth it.

learned that God is faithful, loving, and kind.

No comments: