Friday, August 14, 2009

because you told me you thought you would end up on here soon....

I love how God minsters to me when I need it most. That I know what God has told me and family, and I am clinging to that promise. I love that God prepares me ahead of time for when things are going to get tough. I love how I find myself praying without even realizing that I am doing it. I love that I am going out in the country to go camping with my dad and sisters tonight. I am looking forward to going out to sit in the darkness and pray. Prayer is such a delight and a peace to me these days. I can't even express how beneficial it is in my life these days.

I love being prayed for by my mom. I love getting hugs from my second mom. I love that people who are special to me read my blog. I love that God provided me money to go buy new jeans that I needed. I love pink and yellow roses. I love the new P.S. I Love You lotion from Bath and Body Works. I love hearing words on encouragement from my little brother. I love Doctor Who episodes on iTunes. I love getting my school textbooks for next semester in the mail. I love Zebra Cakes and cherry Cokes. I love being told that my sister missed me while she was at school. I love the feeling when my heart skips a beat. I love trusting God even when things don't make sense. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes are about 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 310 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the boots were all over 330 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?