Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Smooth talking, so rocking

Woahhhhhhhhh I am so tired.
Walmart pretty much owns my soul now, and it feels like I have been there for years rather than a week. It is probably the hardest job I have had and it stinks. Bad. My dad keeps giving me this speech about how he wasn't hard enough on me when I was little. And I'm all, whatever dad. Regardless, I come home sore, with cut and bruised fingers, arms, and toes. I've come to realize that as much Walmart tries to make you think you are cherished, you are pretty much employee #3,500 and not a name. But don't fret, they try and make up for it with employee cheers that we do every evening. We also do group stretches that make me feel more and more like Winston Smith in 1984.

In between sleeping, eating, and Walmart, I am trying to study for the OGET. I'm so nervous because I do not test well at all. I'm hoping to go pick up my grandma shortly after that. I spoke with her on the phone today and she sounded happier than she has in a long time. I colored my hair black last week.....my mom says I look gothic. I told her I hate the world and write dark poetry in my room so it will work. She didn't appreiciate my humor. :) I love the color though, and am going to keep it for a while. Apparently it makes me "look really tall" too. Go figure. :)
I haven't been able to spend time with God like I used to. It makes me sad because I miss it. Hopefully since my hours will be less I can get back in a routine of spending time with Him.

And because I think you read this: I'm moving on because you are either not interested or not ready. It breaks my heart to do so but I think it is best for me and for you. Maybe/hopefully our paths will intersect someday soon.

~

I just re-read this post and realized how much of this is stream of consciousness and random. I'm sorry, but I'm tired and have to be at work in 14 hours, so deal.