Tuesday, February 3, 2009

   When I think of a portrait, I think of brilliant colors, time, effort, love, hardships, laughter, and lessons learned. So many elements, styles, and colors can go into a portrait. When I sat down to write this paragraph, I was at a loss for words. What does my life portrait exactly look like? I only have one word for it: unfinished. My Creator has not yet fully revealed to me my painting. I see bits and pieces here and there, but never the finished product. Like my life my painting is still a work in progress. There are sections of bright colors that portray my happy childhood, swirls of dark colors portray the struggles in my early adolescence, and peaceful tones are found when I met my Savior. The rest of the canvas is blank, and ready for anything that the future holds.

No comments: