Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm sorry

I've got to get some stuff off my chest:


I'm sorry that I tried to talk to you but you would not listen.
I'm sorry that I'm struggling too.
I'm sorry that I removed myself from our friendship because you are in a downward spiral.
I'm sorry that I am struggling with alcohol and going to clubs and it worsens it when I'm around you.
I'm sorry that you are choosing to do that.
I'm sorry that I am not in a good place right now and you only pull me down even more.
I'm sorry that you are willing to give yourself over to a man who is not a Christan and gets wasted every weekend because you desperately want to be married. That's just sad.
Yes I love you.
Yes I am praying for you.
Yes, I don't trust you, therefore I am removing myself.
That does not make me a bad guy.
You are the one creating your own drama, not me.

No comments: