Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blessings raining from above

I'm so blessed. I am snuggled in bed, the best friend is beside me watching Pretty Woman, and it is raining outside. My Savior has really blessed me with so much, I just have to look for it, because it is always there. Tonight my mom told me that my favorite Aunt and Uncle are driving down from St. Louis to be there when I have my surgery. It amazes me the people that have written emails and letters telling me that they are praying. It truly blows me away.
I have been spending my afternoons babysitting sweet baby Dyson while his mommy works. He is my joy and sunshine on cloudy days. We sometimes spend our evenings outside swinging, which has become one of his favorite things to do. He has two bottom teeth now that makes him look like an upside down beaver when he grins and coos at me.


My favorite Chinese baby, ever. I'm his panda, which is the most amazing job.

Reason #1,230 why I love the Sand Bass Festival:

Friends are fun too:
Best friends are even more amazing......especially when I they love Pretty Woman as much as I do.

Adieu.

No comments: