Sunday, December 16, 2007

Life is beginning to slow down, but only a little bit. But in the midst of it all this is what is going through my heart and mind.

Will you come and let me be?

Can I be the change you want to see?

I want to use my talents,

And not let them fade,

For what use is a sundial in the shade?

The world needs to change,

and it can?t be done with me being here,

Sitting around basking in my fear

Help me lay aside my trepidation,

And turn it into your glorification

Your love for me is never ending,

So I will obey even though my future is pending

The unknown does tend to scare and frighten,

But with your love and protection my path doth brighten

Here I go about to shoot, the shot that will be heard,

As I go and spread Your word

Teach me to love with the love that only you give,

As I strive to glorify You in the way I live

Help me to live a life pleasing to You,

And not let my own wants to proceed through

I know I?m sinful, and sometimes unkind,

But with Your grace I am able to fit in Your grand design

Your plans for me I cannot dismiss,

For such a time is this

No comments: