Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was amazing. It was such a fun Christmas for everyone. I guess you could say this is the first part in a two part series of Christmas posts. Get excited. :)
Christmas Eve we went to the city nearby and ate at Red Lobster and had a family movie day at the theater. The bestie came and it was so much fun. The parking lot at Red Lobster also provided a great setting for a family photo op. (Although I look like a creeper in this one.)

Now enter Christmas morning. I so was not awake yet. :)
I don?t know why but my dad?s face in this picture makes me laugh.
My mom got a Willow Tree Angel. The funny this was, we bought each other the same gift this year. We both wanted the Josh Groban Christmas CD, and we got it for each other for Christmas. :)
This next picture makes me laugh so hard. This was after Eli had opened up all of his presents thinking he did not get a PS2. This was the only gift he wanted all year. It was the last thing he got. This picture was taken after he opened it, turned bright red, squealed, and gave my parents a hug and began to cry. :)
Last but not least is what had to be the best part of Christmas. My dad is one of the hardest people to buy for. My dad is very much Mr. Practical, so the only thing he wanted this year was a new bike. This spurred forth my creative side, so I ?pimped? his ride for Christmas.
I added a basket, two horns, a bright orange flag, and a license plate that reads ?Mista E.?
I also got money in the mail from my grandparents, an Old Navy giftcard from the birthdad, and a Macy?s giftcard from my Mimi. On facebook I got several Christmas presents. I think the funniest one was from my friend Jonathan because we both sent each other the same gift; a ?fancy dinner with Denzel Washington?. So funny.
It was an amazing Christmas.

No comments: