Thursday, December 20, 2007

Goodness. It is hard to believe that only a few more weeks and this year will be over. I cannot tell you how quickly this semester flew by. This was a trying semester in many ways, and my grades show it. I guess I am happy with them overall, but I do see areas that I need to work on, and things I will not do again. (Think everyday Civ at 8am) It feels wonderful to be at home, although most of us are sick. It is nice to be able to sleep whenever and not have a set schedule. Everyone is asleep and I am watching a movie with my parents, while snuggling with my sweet baby. It is so nice to be at home.

I have also discovered my love for Shakespeare. They are offering a class next semester over it and I am thinking about taking it.

These are my rain boots galoshes. I bought them several months ago but had yet to actually wear them until a few weeks ago. Since then I have come to have a sweet love affair with my rain boots. I wear them everywhere. They are so comfy and you can wear them with everything. (Including a red dress that I wore them with to church, much to my mother?s dismay.) I was told by a seven year old that they are not rain boots but galoshes. She advised me to call them galoshes because that it a fun word to say, I had to agree with her.

No comments: