Monday, October 22, 2007

?And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ?
-Philippians 1:9-10
This has been my prayer today. Its hard to know that you need to grow, but not really sure where. This verse has been on my mind a lot but I am not really sure why. I do know that God will reveal it to me in His time, I just need to be patient.
Fall Break was lovely, and much needed. I was able to rest and spend time with my family, and watch many movies. :) My team that I went with last year is now back in Armenia this next week and a half. My prayers have been with them. Its funny, I was shopping at Wal-Mart tonight by myself and felt the need to pray for them, so I did standing in the frozen food section of the store.
I want my love to abound, I want to grow more and more in knowledge, depth, and insight. Discernment is so hard these days in a world saturated with the idea of no absolutes.
I posted. Go me. :)

No comments: