Tuesday, March 27, 2007

She is beautiful.
Random.
Never takes a serious picture.
Loves Hannah Montana, like me.
Passionately seeks Christ.
You Can See God reflected in her life.
Makes me get out of my comfort zone.
Keeps me accountable.
Loves me unconditionally.
She sings the panda song to wake me up.
She eats fruit with every meal.
Nice to everyone she meets.
She is a cookie whor…cookie monster. :)
Listens to my pathetic rants about tommy.
Lafanzo.
mmmmmmbison.
Loyal to her friends, here and her four friends at home.
hardworker.
compassionate.
stubborn. :)
loving.
gives great hugs.
motivationer….I made that I word.
loosey goosey.
takes amazing notes.
has a heart for Africa.
takes embarrassing pictures in front of the White House just because I asked her to.
amazing listener.
a treasure.

No comments: