Wednesday, February 7, 2007

There is so much going on right now, so much going through my head. But for now, I think it is going to stay there. So much is happening, and I see so much more about to happen. It makes me excited and nervous all at the same time. But through it all, I just want to remain faithful. And sometimes, that is so much easier said than done. In some moments keeping Him my focus is the easiest thing to do, and then there are other times where it becomes a daily struggle to do so. I want to learn to abide. To continually, faithfully, and passionately abide.

A few years ago I knew that God would never grant me my heart’s desires until I was fully satisfied in Him, completely sold out for Him, in His timing, not mine. Now in 2007, I have yet to have some of my heart’s desires, but I’m okay with that…..most of the time. I am many steps closer to the person He wants me to be, and I have many more steps to go. Learning to wait on His perfect plan is like telling me that I can’t go to Starbucks anymore; its hard. But it is also something that I am slowly learning. I have learned, and am learning to be content in Him. I love having that feeling! There were some days in my past that I thought that feeling would never come. With God, nothing is impossible. :)

No comments: