Saturday, February 10, 2007

Guarding my heart + patiently waiting = sometimes a extreme spiritual exhaustion
I know He has a plan, I know it. But satan knows exactly where it hurts the most and he hits hard. A woman very dear to me wrote these words that spoke directly to me, even though she might now have known it. :)

“Satan is a liar. He is cunning and deceptive. He will find the weakest spot in our armor, and let us have it with full force…especially if we are walking closely with the Lord. He does not want us to walk in victory. He speaks lies over us, things we know are contrary to God’s word and God’s heart. He tells us to believe things that just are not true. ”

Sometimes it is so hard to not believe his lies. They can get pretty loud, but if I listen closely, I can still here His gentle whisper through it all. “Trust me, follow me, come to me.” I know what God has told me, and after a great night last night, satan is hitting full force.

No comments: