Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here and there

It has been forever since I have blogged something of substance.  I miss you blog. 

It is crazy to think that school is almost over. In four weeks I will officially be a senior. A senior? When did this happen? It only seems like yesterday I was a obnoxious and frivolous girl sitting in Cross Cultural Ministry with Melissa at my side. Even though I am going to be a fifth-year, I am still beginning the process of making plans for after graduation.

Things I want to accomplish within the next ten years:
-Teach overseas
-Obtain my PhD in Shakespearean literature or American Fiction
-Become a mom.
-Live in a foriegn country
-Fall madly in love
-Be in the center of God's will
-Own a cat

~
Today was a long but glorious day. I made it through the entire day with only two hours of sleep. I am pretty sure that is the least amount of sleep I have ever had. I'm still pretty dizzy today from starting back on my heart medicine, but it is remaining tolerable, which is good. Oh, and I came to the conclusion that I have a two-cup limit of coffee before it gives me chest pain.

I've got a pretty mad two weeks ahead of me, then it is smooth sailing until finals. I'm already beginning to compile my summer reading list. When I've made some progress I'll post it on here.

Here's to hoping I will have a better summer than last year. :)

No comments: