Saturday, March 14, 2009

I made my blog and twitter updates private.
My two "best friends" and I ended up in the mother of all fights. No joke. It ended when I handed my mom the phone because I was so tired of their hateful texts.
It was terrible. I haven't been called names like that in a long time. It was so bad that I am truly considering transferring away from that awful place. I've had so much drama there, its ridiculous. After it was all over I was mad. I feel like a freak that I have had such ridiculous relationships in my life. I feel like something is wrong with me that I can't keep friends. I so want a clean slate to start over on. I want to be someone new that no one knows.

I don't want them creeping on my blog and twitter looking for ammunition. I'm their new enemy. They actually told me that too. So until things die down only the people I know, love, and trust and allowed to read my thoughts.

Geeze, I so want away from this place.

No comments: