Saturday, July 14, 2007

Last night was The President?s Leadership Banquet for OBHC. All four campuses, donors, friends, and family of OBHC showed up. There was a good 500 plus people there. Speechless preformed and much to my surprise, did an AMAZING job. I was so nervous for us because there are four new girls out of six of us, and for those four it was the biggest crowd that they had preformed for. But, God being God pulled us through, calmed nervous tummies, and helped us do one of our best performances.

In other areas it was a great night too. My family and I got to dress up (even though I had to stay in my ugly black suit all night), and we ate catered food and amazing chocolate cake while enjoying being in one of the amazing ballrooms of The Cowboy Hall of Fame. My dad and I even took a picture like we did four years ago, at The Hope Pregnancy Banquet. I?ll add pictures later today, although I can?t find that old picture of me and dad, which makes me sad.

On the way up there I saw a billboard for a hospital and it read:

?Come visit one of the best hospitals in the state, we have McDreamy too.?
It made me laugh so hard. Although I was the only one in the car that got it, so I ended up looking silly.
Bills and other mail is stacking up on my desk, and my room is look pretty cluttered. I suppose I should spend my saturday afternoon cleaning?.but maybe not. :)

No comments: