Thursday, June 21, 2007

The internet where I live has been out for about a day and a half?..which has caused me to feel completely disconnected from the world. Not a good feeling. But, it has left me to think?a lot(and get my nails done), and talk some things over with God. This time He provided some answers?..I think. :)

Commit to the LORD whatever you do,

and your plans will succeed. In his heart a man plans his course,

but the LORD determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:3, 9



I think I have found my life verse. Truly. I guess you could say that God has lifted the curtain a little and showed me what He has planned. Yes, I knew that missions was involved, but there is something more that He has called me to. He has called me to be a Healer. While on my jog last night I was thinking about my life, and what He wants me to do. Then all of the sudden He spoke softly, ?Addi, I want you to be a healer for me, to go where there is sickness and pain, I want you to show them that I can bring physical healing, and well as healing for their soul.? So that is what I am going to do. Yes I do realize that the road will be long and hard, with years full of medical school. But if I commit to the Lord whatever I do, I will succeed. This is what He wants, and I am pretty dang excited about it.

No comments: