Friday, March 3, 2006

Sigh, I finally finished writing my testimony for tomorrow. I must admit, I am nervous about speaking in front of a large crowd, hopefully I will do well.
Three things made my day.
1. The arrival of the new Pride and Prejudice movie. It twas shipped to my house.
2. Getting 1984, and The Snows of Kilimanjaro from the bookstore.
3. I get to go outfit shopping tomorrow in Durant for my senior picture outfit. Although I think I am doing it by myself because everyone is either busy, has to work, or just doesn't want to go. Oh well, I shall have fun by myself. :-)
4. Watching a guys make faces at me because he thinks he was cool because he drove a Pinto. He was horribly worng. Bless his heart.
Okay so that was four things. :-)

I might possibly get my camera out tonight. That makes me happy.
Okay so this was a post of no substance what so ever, but hey, everyone needs one of those now and then.

No comments: