Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This and that......

It has been almost a month since I have posted anything of substance.......I really don't know what to say about that. This school year has been keeping me so busy....and I have been sleeping, a lot. I'm not sure why I am always so sleepy, I don't think it's my heart...but who knows.

So far, this has been the best year yet. It is hard to explain, but for some reason everything has just clicked. But with that smooth cohesion comes a price. Everything is truly a blur, it's like I can just blink and the day will have reached its end.

I honestly don't know what else to say.........


I love words.

I love English.

I love getting into such intense discussions over a book that sometimes people slam their books down on the table in protest.

And because there have not been any pictures in a while...





Our thrilling Wednesday night.....

Kelly and I with our super cool Doctor Who comics, with Katie giving us the "you guys are complete losers" look.


A shameless "I'm rocking front bangs now" photo. 

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

I LOVE THE BANGS!!! They are sooo cute. Good call on deciding to go for it!