Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Completely Happy.

Oh school, I am so in love with you right now. You have been keeping me so busy I can barely breathe, but it is simply wonderful all the same. These days it seems like I always have a book in my hands and I am treasuring that feeling. Wednesday nights with my roommates watching SYTYCD and Glee is pure joy. God has blessed me beyond reason this year and when I think about it, it takes my breath away. And when I think of the future, it just gets even more exciting:

-Thanksgiving Break
-Roadtripping it home with my OCBF
-Owl City Concert
-Finally switching from Wharton to Fitzgerald in my Major Authors class. (I love Fitzgerald, he makes me swoon.)
-The New Moon premiere at The Warren theater.
-Seeing Billy Joel and Elton John live. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. TICKETS GO ON SALE SATURDAY AND I WILL BE GOING. Ahem.





No comments: