Thursday, January 1, 2009

Operation: Grow Up

Hello 2009! I am so excited to begin this new year with you, its going to be rockin, I just know it.
My goal this year is to make the most of the new year that God has given me. I have so many changes that need to be made, and things that need to be improved upon. I have decided to set 21 goals for myself to accomplish throughout the 2009 year. I've decided to call it Operation: Grow Up.

   So here are my 21 goals for 2009:

  1. Throw myself full force into my school work and not get burnt out halfway through.
  2. Develop a work ethic and live by it. 
  3. Get in the habit of speaking better english and not use slang words.
  4. Purchase and figure out the mystery of Photoshop. 
  5. Save $1000 and put it away for emergencies. 
  6. Learn to actually take all my medicine consistently. 
  7. Become a better sister, daughter, and friend. 
  8.  Figure out what I want to do with my life. 
  9. Lose weight and develop an exercise and healthy eating program. 
  10. Buy and fit into a pair of Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants. 
  11. Wake up earlier. 
  12. Make a new friend. 
  13. Quit drinking soda and switch to water. 
  14. Become better at painting. 
  15. Adopt a JOY lifestyle. (Jesus first, others second, yourself last.)
  16. Read 30 new books. 
  17. Buy fresh flowers. 
  18. Give more hugs. 
  19. Write 10 letters to my grandmother. 
  20. Dance in the rain. 
  21. Go on  a road trip with a friend and make marvelous memories.

No comments: